The right advice can save you time & money, so the sooner you take advice the better.
We offer you a free meeting to discuss the financial, accounting & taxation aspects of your new business & answer all your questions.
The meeting typically covers the following:
• Choosing the right business structure There are various business structures, such as limited companies, partnerships, limited liability partnerships & sole traders. Which is right for you will depend upon your business & your individual circumstances. We can help you to choose the best option & recommend if you should change your structure. We can form your choice of business structure & register it with the necessary authorities so that you can concentrate on running your business.
• Accounting software
• Record keeping obligations
• Value Added Tax
• Corporation tax & income tax
• Allowable business expenses
• Wages & salaries
• Budgeting & forecasting
• Raising business finance
• How to get the best from your accountant & keep fees down
• Useful contacts & details of where to get help with the other aspects of your business, such as employment issues, business law, information technology, savings & pensions.
The meeting lasts around an hour & is usually held at our office. Following the meeting all we request is that you allow us to quote for assisting your business.
There is no obligation on your part & no cost to you for our initial advice & estimates.